View Single Post
06-26-2010   #90 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"You know, the leading cause of problems in nearly all situations is a breakdown of communication. You should have texted me before you got here, or let me know ahead of time so I could have told everyone and picked them up sooner."

As they sat down, Layla motioned to the two that he hadn't met.

"I'd like you to meet Ren and Rebecca. Guys, this is Nathaniel, fellow officer for the Velvet room." She said, doing the usual introductory motions.

"In any case" Layla started, taking on a more serious tone "despite the impromptu nature of this meeting, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Velvet room. I suppose it's only fair we give you a better explanation on what we do, and why we recruited you."

She nodded at Nathaniel, indicating for him to continue.