View Single Post
06-26-2010   #88 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla had messaged everyone earlier on to let them know what time they should be ready, but she hadn't heard back from Nathaniel on where they were meeting. If it were up to her, she would have just gone to the cafeteria with everyone, but Nathan...well, he was Nathan. There was very little she could do about that. He would NEVER go for it.

It was a round 5pm when she received a text message.

---
To: Velvet Room

I have arrived in Tratorria. When you arrive, mention my name to the waitress at the front and she will take care of the rest.

- Nathaniel Geovanni

----

Layla read the text message and couldn't help but giggle. Nate could be so Pompous and pretentious some of the...hell, all of the time really.

She texted him back

Nathan >> Kay. I'll go get everyone.

She sent a message to everyone else.

>> Apparently we're going to Trattoria. Really good Itallian restaurant. I'll be picking you guys up soon, so wait out in front of your dorm.

She sighed and went to her closet to at least put on something kind of nice. She pulled out a Knee length, navy blue pencil skirt and a nice white blouse, then fixed her hair up with her morning glory clip. After touching up her make up, she grabbed her keys and a messenger bag and headed out the door. She felt a little weird being more dressed up than normal, but she shrugged and started up the car, making her way to pick up her club mates.

------------------

"There's never any good parking." Layla commented. She finally found a decent spot and maneuvered in, careful to not park too close to the adjacent cars.

"Alright, let's go."

She lead the group inside and told the waitress that they had someone waiting for them, and were lead to the back where Nathan was. She pulled out the seat that was next to him and sat down, placing her bag on the floor next to her.

"Showing off, Sir Giovanni?" She smirked. She only ever used his last name when teasing him.

((Edited to add going into the restaurant lol. Assume everyone is picked up in there. being railroaded along? IT'S JUST LIKE REAL PERSONA LOLOLOL))

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-26-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: TYPOOOOO