View Single Post
06-26-2010   #11 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

The style is nice. The patterns are unique and they keep the background interesting. The color choice doesn't fit well though. I'm thinking you're going for a more harmonious, calm and easy feel to your signature. The purple feels out of place on the vectored hair. It looks too dark to be next to that pale green which makes it feel contradicting to me. Everything else looks okay. The overall look looks a bit blurry though to be a pattern type image. I had to squint my eyes just to see the thin fine lines on the shapes. Perhaps adding more details to the hair and clothing can bring out more focus to the character in the middle.

Last edited by k0n; 06-26-2010 at 01:13 AM.