View Single Post
06-25-2010   #85 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When Amber finally got out of class she was in annoyed. That teacher surely had a lot of nerve to teach the entire day! When she got back to her room she was absolutely ready for dinner having already skipped lunch and dinner.

Entering her room she found her room mate and a girl with a pigtail sitting on the bed talking with some rock music playing through the room. She didn't bother saying hi as she made her way to the desk to get her school ID since she had left it on accident. She was searching for it but couldn't find it.

"Jess, have you seen my ID?" she asked, ducking to look under the table.

"No," the girl replied.

Amber eventually found it in the pants she wore the previous day. She was about to leave again when she checked the computer and saw Layla's invitation. Amber let out a groan. She was hungry now. She hoped dinner would be soon.

"Ok I don't mind dinner. What time?"

Right when she pressed "submit" the bathroom door swung open and a guy with a monster mask jumped out, sending Jess and her guest into hysterics.

"Bryant get the hell out," Amber said, getting up and pushing him back into the bathroom.