View Single Post
06-25-2010   #84 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

8/19 Tue - Afternoon

--

Layla Tossed her bag onto the floor by her bed and flopped on her bed. She knew this would happen. It was approaching even over the summer, and now the nail was ready to be hammered in. If she couldn't get this to work, then SigMu would be out of luck.

She whipped out her phone and texted Nathan. She never got a reply about not taking her along, but she needed him to answer this time.

Nathan >> I called for a meeting for everyone that joined the Velvet room, see if you can make plans to meet us. I was hoping we could all grab dinner, less threatening atmosphere and all.

She sent the message and sighed as she put her phone down on her night stand. She pulled out her laptop and sent a message everyone else.

--

I was hoping we could all go and grab dinner. I know I said the meeting was on Thursday, but this is more impromptu, and there's a few things I needed to clear up before then.

--

She looked at the clock -- 3pm. She had some time to do homework before she needed to do other things.