View Single Post
06-25-2010   #83 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Wahh!" Rebecca yelled out loud, jolting up into a seated position in her bed. She had just had a dream that really had bothered her. Butterflies, some old theater...an old man...she sat there for a while, trying to think of anything else, but after a few minutes she gave up.

She got up and checked the clock. It was almost time for her first class. She got up and changed, and checked her email. She had some various emails from professors. She decided to check Connect U, which she saw a message from Layla:

"It's Layla. I was wondering if I could talk to you guys later today. Message me back when you've got the chance."

In reply, Rebecca wrote, "Sure, my last class finishes at 4pm. I can go anytime after that."

After that, she closed her laptop and went to her first class, English composition.