View Single Post
06-25-2010   #81 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Layla drifted through her morning class. It wasn't like her to not be paying attention, but her mind kept wandering. She was a bit annoyed that Nathaniel had decided to go without her, but not really surprised.

"Alright, don't forget, Thursday is a normal class so bring your books with you. Now shoo." Their teacher said jovially.

Thankfully, their teacher didn't seem to notice that Layla hadn't been paying that much attention in class. It was just the syllabus and all, but still. It just wasn't like her to be this zoned out. She glanced at her watch and saw she had an hour before she needed to be at her next class.

She sat down on a nearby bench, pulled out her phone and started tapping out a text message.

Nathan >> The hell man, I asked you to wait for me. I wanted to go too.

After seeing the little message sent prompt, she slipped the phone back into her pocket and hoisted her bag onto her shoulder. Since she had time to kill, she should probably get the papers for SigMu ready.

She headed over to the administration office (thankfully it was close by) and picked up the papers. Afterwards, she whipped out her laptop and mass messaged the current members of the Velvet room.

-----

It's Layla. I was wondering if I could talk to you guys later today. Message me back when you've got the chance.

-----