View Single Post
06-25-2010   #79 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"u-Uwaghh!"

THUD.

"Hey, Seonwu, keep it down... It's too early to be this loud in the morning..." Paul, his dorm mate, muttered as he stuffed his face into his pillow.

A sharp pain went through his back and Keith let out a groan as he slowly opened his eyes. He found himself staring up at the ceiling and he was on the ground. He slowly brought himself back up on the bed and pulled the blankets over him. He glanced over at his phone on the night table beside his bed and sluggishly reached out and grabbed it. He retreated back under the covers and flipped his phone open. It was time to get up... He had classes in about an hour.

Keith let out another groan and rolled out of bed. He grabbed a towel and some clothes and went off to go shower. Once he finished he went down to the caf and grabbed a carrot muffin to munch on.

I can't believe it, Keith thought pensively to himself, That creepy old man popped up again. He took a bite from the muffin as he went back to his room, Though... what was with all that other stuff? Butterflies, zombie woman, old theatre...

He entered his room and got down on his knees next to his bed. He kept his laptop under it. He finished off the muffin and tossed the paper into a trashcan and grabbed his laptop bag from under the bed. The bag had both his laptop and Wacom Intuos tablet.

He grabbed his Skullcandy headphones (a different pair then the one the previous day) and let them rest at the base of his neck. Once he found his ipod he plugged the headphones in and put the headphones on. The music was on fairly loud like always so when he slipped out of his dorm, everyone he passed could hear the music resonate from his headphones.

Time
I won't ever give in
No matter how hard you pull me in
I know gravity ain't an excuse
I just want to make things a little more smooth
Majority is still asleep
They're tired of those dreadful dreams
Now let me shout and wake you up
Let me wake you up

When the sunset dyes the sky so bright
She freaks me out with the secret smile
Stars above start to shine for miles and miles
I wonder why
Is this a cuss or just your heart?
No other rhythm when those flowers flowin'
I know you can stop its flow on a whim
So I have learned to swim

He was now out of the Bruce dorm and was well on his way to the art buildings. His hair was still somewhat damp but it didn't really matter that much to him.

Until the time is up
I can't give up on you
Before the time is up
I leave all my regrets
Between the lines of lies
I am lost again

Until this time is up
I'll never give this up
Until the sun is up
I can't give up on you
Before the time is up
I leave all my regrets
Between the lines of lies
I am lost again

Until this time is up
I'll never give this up

The dream he had quickly slipped out of his mind as more normal, everyday thoughts took their place.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody