View Single Post
06-25-2010   #73 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Interesting. Wonder how Nathan will react. Layla thought to herself.

"We're...sort of a mystery, you could say. Well, we solve mysteries, in any case. It's a little hard to explain. Ask away and I'll try to answer." She said.

"It's a mystery how you have a meaningful social life." Leslie said dryly, finishing off his pizza. He reached over and attempted to steal Layla's chicken.

"Bad. That is MY fried chicken, good sir" Layla said, playfully smacking his hand as it approached her food.

"As for Velvet..." Layla reached into her bag and pulled out a small notepad, then scribbled her name and number on two pieces of paper, then handed one to Ren and the other to Rebecca.

"Our first meeting of the sem is on thursday, but we haven't decided where. We'll send you a message when we settle on a place."