View Single Post
06-25-2010   #57 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

They played for awhile, but physical activity tended to make people hungry. Before they knew it, everyone was ready to get some dinner.

"Man I'm famished!" Sean whined as they went to the tree to gather their things where the girl Sherry sat.

"You guys stink," Sherry whined as she shut her book. "Are you seriously about to go to the dining room all sweaty like that?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Sean asked, sniffing his armpit. "I'm fine wanna double check?" He lunged forward stuffing his armpit in the girl's face causing the group to erupt with laughter.

Amber stepped forward, putting her arm around Sherry and pulling her away and shielding the girl from Sean's armpit.

"Don't worry I'll protect you," she proclaimed.

Sherry wormed out of Amber's grasp and put some distance from them, "You're sweaty too. Go take a shower."

"Naw, as soon as we get in the air condition we'll be fine," one of the other guys said.

Amber slipped on her hat and turned to keith while also putting on her sunglasses.

"It was nice to meet you. Gimme you info and we can play again sometime," Amber beamed.

"Yeah us too," the other guys said.

Amber and everyone exchanged Connect U info and then they all left Keith to head for the cafeteria.

((ooc dani went to bed but she let me say that keith exchanged info))