06-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Moderately random BSoDs

Okay, so I got this laptop a Dell Inspiron 1545 back in April 2010, it has Windows 7, mostly basic programs (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Works, MSN, etc.), and a couple games (Trickster and PangYa to be exact).

It works great and stuff but as of lately, I've been starting to get random BSoDs. Most of them (I'd say about 90 percent) occur while playing Trickster, I've been using Niz's solution to play with some of the changes Yuki suggested as well, but sometimes they also occur like, while it's asleep. As in, it'll be in sleep, I'll come back and wake it up and them boom, BSoD, Trickster isn't even running when these occur.

So "long" story short, is Trickster hampering my laptop and causing the BSoDs? Or am I just really unlucky and something has gone wrong?

No I have not tried anything as the first one occurred maybe a week ago, and then progressively getting worse from maybe about 3 days ago where they now seem to occur daily (or sometimes twice daily) mostly while playing Trickster.