View Single Post
06-24-2010   #53 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Amber the others were playing Frisbee still and another rogue frisbee flew away. It alnded a few feet away from a large tree.

A chorus of "You're closest" was thrown in Amber's direction and she frowned and began to walk over the retrieve.

"All right, all right," she said, thrudging over to the big tree. She broke into a slight jog and as she neared she noticed the art student sitting there sketching.

"Excuse me," she said as an apology as she bent down near him to pick it up. She then jogged away back to the players.

"What!? But then we're out one player!" one of the boys was saying when she returned.

"Sorry," another replied. "But I gotta go."

"What's happening?" Amber asked.

"Bryant has class so we gonna be short one player if he goes," an unhappy boy pracically pouted.

Amber chuckled, "He can't help it if he has class."

"I am not forfeiting just cos this guy has Econ."

"We can have a rematch," Amber suggested.

"Or ask someone else to randomly join...," Bryant said. He cupped his hands and shouted to the girl sitting by the tree watching their things, "Yo Sherry! Take my place."

"No way!" the girl Sherry shouted back, looking up from her book. "I hate running around."

"What about that kid?" another kid suggested, wiping his face with his sweat tshirt and gesturing towards the tree the artist sat under.

"Oh yeah the asian kid over there, Amber you go ask him."

Amber protested, but turned in Keith's direction, "HEY KID!"

The sweaty tshirt guy pushed her forward, "Lazy... go ask him up close."

She pushed back, "Fine fine." Before jogging over to where Keith sat.

"Hey... wanna play Frisbee?" she asked as she came to a stop in front of him.

She noticed that because of his shades she couldn't tell his facial expression nor what he thought... that was kind of annoying. It was almost like he thought he was cooler than her, using his designer shades just to hide his face. Maybe that's how people thought of her when she wore hers. She happened to have left hers with Sherry along with her cap.