View Single Post
06-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Bleah, yet again all the events that you can enter without spending Astros give a pet as the grand prize, except the video contest. And the video contest takes a lot more work to enter.

This is getting old, I don't even bother entering most of the events any more because... if I win I don't want/need any other Astros pets (there are some LaDeck ones I would like, but they generally say "Astro pet of your choice" so you can't get LaDeck ones). They could at least let you have two pet herbs in lieu of the pet itself.

I suspect I'm not alone in this, those contests are getting fewer and fewer entries nowadays. It's particularly annoying how most updates the only event to offer a fashion set as a reward is the one to take a screenshot of yourself wearing the new fashion.... in other words, you usually can't win Astros fashion without spending Astros... It's like in the events non-cash players are second class citizens.
im sure we all feel the same, but meh what are we gonna do? the creativeness and quality of the events were never very high and they dont seem to care enough to do something better then the medicore ones we already have = 3=

needless to say the prizes suck too, something unique or different would be nice every once in a while *sigh*