Thread: [OGPlanet] Summer Friendships
View Single Post
06-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Bleah, yet again all the events that you can enter without spending Astros give a pet as the grand prize, except the video contest. And the video contest takes a lot more work to enter.

This is getting old, I don't even bother entering most of the events any more because... if I win I don't want/need any other Astros pets (there are some LaDeck ones I would like, but they generally say "Astro pet of your choice" so you can't get LaDeck ones). They could at least let you have two pet herbs in lieu of the pet itself.

I suspect I'm not alone in this, those contests are getting fewer and fewer entries nowadays. It's particularly annoying how most updates the only event to offer a fashion set as a reward is the one to take a screenshot of yourself wearing the new fashion.... in other words, you usually can't win Astros fashion without spending Astros... It's like in the events non-cash players are second class citizens.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)