View Single Post
06-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Amber stared after Layla with a dumbfounded expression. Were the Mystery Club members trying to appear as mysterious as the subject matter they adored? She shrugged and put her phone in her pocket, glad to not have to pay for that guy's phone. She wondered if perhaps they were club officers or something. Regardless, it was behind her for now. She turned on her heel and made her way back to the place he boys were playing Frisbee.

"Hey, who were they?" the guy asked.

Amber shrugged, "They were members of that club I joined. Layla and... uh Nathan I think."

"What kind of club is it?" the guy inquired.

"Mystery solving. Did you want to come to the meeting with me on Thursday?"

The guy scoffed and tossed the frisbee at one of the other young men.

"No way, that sounds boring as heck," he laughed. "I'll stick to what I know. Thank you."

"Yeah, I don't think it's my kind of thing either, to be honest. I'll probably only go to the first meeting to be polite."

Thus they continued their game.