View Single Post
06-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Oh..." Amber paused. "So... when's the first meeting then? I don't think I recalled seeing it on the club's page. I'll put it in my calender."

She reached into the pocket of her basketball shorts and brought out her phone which was really embarrassing when compared with Nathanial's phone she just broke.

"I can also put both of your numbers in my phonebook."

She had no idea what a mystery club was doing recruiting her. Maybe they really needed members. Well, it wouldn't hurt to check it out if it didn't interfere with Frisbee or anything more interesting.

Although she couldn't help but wonder about what the girl said about the suicides. Even people outside the campus knew about the suicide rate at the school. Her mother had warned her about wanting to attend a school with such a reputation. Amber wondered why a mystery club was investigating that instead of the Student Health Center or something. Well, she'd fine out soon enough if she didn't flake out.