View Single Post
08-27-2008   #44 (permalink)
RaineScarlet
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin
Knight and dragon graphics? o.oa Doesn't quite ring a bell with just those descriptions.

I liked Terranigma, the thought that you could influence cities to grow and such. That and watching the world go from nothing to something.
I should introduce you to my friend, who beat this game and loved it. He tried to get me to play it too, but I got bored after the first dungeon. I'm not really good at Zelda-like games, though Terra has more action involved. The whole Pandora's box thing was very interesting though. They incorporated a lot of interesting concepts like rebuilding the world.. yaddayadda. If it were a different fighting style, I probably would have loved it, but I die too much.

Bahamut Lagoon had a very confusing plot (to me, anyway).. so I stopped playing that too. >___> Somebody shoot me now. The strategy was meh, but they added actual Turn-based encounters, which was the only part I liked. But most of the time, my dragons were stupid and kept getting themselves killed, even with the "Stay Close" command (or something like that). The graphics for the PEOPLE were great, but I stopped once one of my dragons turned ugly/fat/bulge-y. I'm too hung up on aesthetics. -_- I can't play ugly games--noooo!