View Single Post
06-18-2010   #60 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I remember forced to run in a 2242 Fox. ><

For me, i would balance out with HP-AP gears.

Hat: AP or HP (BTW for HP hats, I can only guess with the Sweet Hat. But there are other Event hats with HP. ._.)
Sword: AP, AC, or Elemental Att.
Shield: HP
Accessories: HP slots or AP on both slots. If confortable about HP thanks to sheild or hat, then you can go for 1 AP acc. and 1 HP acc.
Pet: Whatever you have right now. (BTW the Sissy 30 and 90 pets are wonderfull! And then switch to Summer Poppurcia (for AP) if you are lucky~)
Cape: If you done the Poppuri Event, you should be able to get the Poppuri Hunter Cape. Pretty neat cape and you can compound with AP or HP. I suggest HP for the 2nd job stage though.
Mask and Head acc: Well I got a feeling you missed out the 3rd aniv. event. The 2nd Aniv. event lolboxes have those Lvl. 30 "yellow plastic glasses", which you can compound for HP.

Not accurate, but I have hope in you and the weird build~

Last edited by Gaap; 06-18-2010 at 08:56 PM.