View Single Post
06-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Major Arcana

The major arcana for your character must be chosen based on their personality, but it goes a little further than that. It will also determine what Persona you can have.

After you've determined your Arcana, it's time to find your persona.

First of all, if choosing a high level Persona (example: Succubus of the Devil arcana), please limit your skills to lower level skills for the sake of fairness (ie: instead of Agilao, you simply get Agi, and instead of mudoon you would get mudo, etc.).

Secondly, no uniques. No persona that you need a special item to form. No overpowered persona. This means no Lucier, Lilith, Alice, Melchizedek, Black frost and FFS NO MARA.

As an added note, please do not post pics of Mara. I don't want anyone here getting in trouble.

Regarding custom personae:

You may create your own personae, but you need to have it approved by me and Maget to make sure it's balanced (element wise and all) and at least fits with your specified arcana.

Spoiler!

Skills:

After choosing your Arcana and Persona, please choose your skills from the following:

Available starter skills:

(you may choose 1 physical and 2 other skills)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-21-2010 at 12:30 AM.