View Single Post
06-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
Reinshiki
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiro8106
THnx Kaz0,

sorry guyz i guess my bad habit is always on the run all my works are all unfinished actually,

but next time i do something i'll finish it for sure, actually reishiki i'm happy with your comments 'cuase you point out, the faults that i'm kinda bothered with, THnx reinshiki.

um here is Natsuki from Mai Hime

Dood, this is NSFW man. But whatever, I'll just see what I can do.

There should be more of a body line going up around the breast area to indicate the body line down to the navel, the breast looks like it's merged together with the back.

Right hand is okay, but the left hand's fingers are too thick. You need to thin them abit and make more lines.

Also, don't be lazy and hide the other finger. (I can see the thumb is covered to show she's taking off her swimsuit/panties, but her other finger is hidden.

Her spine line is slightly off the middle. You should know what to do.

Her palm area also look too rocky. You need to round it.

I can safely declare that you main problem is the anatomy of the human hands. Especially the palm.

If you can fix that problem, I'm sure you can produce your work better. However, other flaws may be showing, so don't think that's all you need to fix. Keep working hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himaru
Oh reading some articles? I give you some link site on how to draw a manga. ^^, And I'm sure it's very useful and helpful. "Though I've never ever reading some articles of drawing to make my draws better but is to analyzing some PRO DRAWS.." well, there is it...

How to draw background [youtube only] YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: How to Draw Backgrounds
To draw male character [youtube only] - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Ryuu Yakuta: How to Draw Males
Applying skin tone - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: Screen Tones
Draw ears - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw eyes - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw Hands - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Clothing Folds - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
General Faces - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials

@Kyo: I know you can do much better draws if you are not slump.. But I really really really impress if you do what they've advice. Drawing is a really nice hobby though you can express your feelings even if you are in a bad or good mood.. Like that echii one you post.. lols.. I know what you feel on that day you drew that XD HAHAHAHA!

Master! GO! YOU CAN DO IT! hahha

@Reinshiki
hey, can I ask you one question.. are you Good [PRO] on this kind of talent "DRAWING"???
your comments here are nice and like a comment by all PRO. are you?
Well, I had a few sessions with a teacher before who pointed out my flaws last year.

So, I'm not sure if I can be considered pro, but I will consider uploading my works.

Also, I just like to point out the flaws for people so they can improve themselves. But I need some of it my own, so I'm helping them and me.

It's like killing two birds with one stone. =x

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

Last edited by Reinshiki; 06-15-2010 at 02:31 PM.