himaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to himaru Send a message via Yahoo to himaru
IGN: Himaru
Class: Aisha Dark Mage lt_sorcerer
Level: Level 40
Guild: Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiro8106
uhmm i guess i'll try reading some articles regarding the sketching of anime chars,
ohh sorry about that Reinshiki i'm not angry with your opinions it's ok actually ,

well i'm kinda have a habit to leave the work unfinished so maybe i'll leave it as it is

anyways Reinshiki Thanks again XD

Oh reading some articles? I give you some link site on how to draw a manga. ^^, And I'm sure it's very useful and helpful. "Though I've never ever reading some articles of drawing to make my draws better but is to analyzing some PRO DRAWS.." well, there is it...

How to draw background [youtube only] YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: How to Draw Backgrounds
To draw male character [youtube only] - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Ryuu Yakuta: How to Draw Males
Applying skin tone - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: Screen Tones
Draw ears - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw eyes - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw Hands - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Clothing Folds - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
General Faces - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials

@Kyo: I know you can do much better draws if you are not slump.. But I really really really impress if you do what they've advice. Drawing is a really nice hobby though you can express your feelings even if you are in a bad or good mood.. Like that echii one you post.. lols.. I know what you feel on that day you drew that XD HAHAHAHA!

Master! GO! YOU CAN DO IT! hahha

@Reinshiki
hey, can I ask you one question.. are you Good [PRO] on this kind of talent "DRAWING"???
your comments here are nice and like a comment by all PRO. are you?