View Single Post
06-13-2010   #18936 (permalink)
Mums
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Two weird dreams in a row...

So I'm in my old school's sports building. Everyone from my old class is there, and we are seated on stool/chairs that are built into the wall with 1 meter apart. A girl next to me is complaining about a little wound on her pinky finger by her nail and that something in there is infecting it. You know how annoying those little wounds by the nails can be. I ask her if she wants to borrow my knife to try to get it out (I have a mini Switz knife on my key chain) and she says it's fine, she has her own. She takes up a normal size Switz knife and starts to poke around in it. Suddenly she.. She cut herself down the finger, and then did it again on the other side.

Let me try to draw it for you:

And then the dream ended and I woke up at 5:20 am and felt like I've had enough sleep though I still stayed an extra 5 hours in bed after that.

Anyone want a trip into my subconscious? I know I do.