View Single Post
06-12-2010   #28 (permalink)
Reinshiki
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiro8106
ohhh i see, i'm sorry Reinshiki I didn't understand what you said way back there, about the paper, eheheh
you wanted to see my traditional way of sketching ???

uhh owkay i made some here it is

These aren't bad, but some obvious flaws are present.

If they are meant to be in a lighted area like the Angel in the middle, his hair would have more shadowing for details or lighting.

The fingers on the angel is a little wrong. His index finger stretches too far off the hand and there's an extra lump there.

You should use more colors or shadows to hide the rest of the boy in the bottom right corner.

He looks like a floating head separated from it's body.

A teacher taught me some things about the wings. And it looks like his wings are bald. Lack of feather details.

The ear of the angel kind of lacks some details on the inside. But the others are okay.

I suggest you draw some falling feathers to decorate the drawing. Or snowflakes will do. It looks kind of bland in my opinion.

Details are not too bad for his robe. But if his clenching his shoulder, he should have more folds.

Last bit. You should put more shadowing and lightning on their hair more.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.