View Single Post
06-12-2010   #18847 (permalink)
Mums
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Oh god I had such a weird/gross dream this morning. I don't remember much from it BUT I'll tell you what I do remember. I was at some hiking place, where there also were a stadium. Like everyone from school were at that stadium, split up in two groups: Red and Yellow. So it was like capture the flag there. We had... I think two or three flags each and we were supposed to take the other groups flags.

And then suddenly it cuts in to the hiking area. This is the gross part. This came up three times, with different people. So there's a group of hikers and suddenly one stops at the middle of the road, pulls his pants down and start to take a HUGE LOOSE dump, it was red/brown colored in all three cases. And in all three cases they started to talk about children's books that are about poop. Yea... My mind is a mess.