View Single Post
06-11-2010   #18835 (permalink)
Mega
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Best Buy finally got the laptop back in stock and I got to order it today They said it would be here next week, and that we'll have to go pick it up. Before I can bring it home though they said they have to take off all the bloatware and make a restore disk, it was $100 bucks, but since it never makes a restore disk when I try I thought it was worth it -looks at old laptop ) (plus a clean start anyway).

Asus Intel i7 Core Processor (1.6 GHz processor with turbo boost up to 2.8)
6 Gigs of RAM
500 GB Hard Drive
ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
Backlit keyboard (looks cool from the pix, but I've never had a laptop with this~)
2 Fans in the back to pull out all the heat, but it stays cool without them supposedly.

$1100! This is seriously the cheapest laptop I could find with the best graphics card and good ram/harddrive/case.

Then I got the standard warranty for 2 yrs for $250 (this is where they get you on the price >_>; )

Now all I gotta do is either fix the desktop, but if it REALLY needs a new CPU like grandma yoba says, then I might just save up and buy this desktop they have at Best Buy that's $600 bucks and has more than this old desktop has.

I go to pick it up Wednesday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ yay!

Oh yeah they also gave me 6 months of Kaspersky anti virus and Geek Squad support free o_o. Never tried Kaspersky, but they said it's good for gaming laptops, and if I like it I can renew it for another year before the 6 months is up for $40 or something.