View Single Post
06-09-2010   #167 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Aaaand done watching the video.

I got to say that I can see how much effort you put onto this, although I myself have a few complaints, especially the same-clothes thing. ovo/ BUT OVARALL, OTHER THAN THE MINOR TYPOS, IT'S PRETTY GOOD LOL. ^^/

AND LOL WHAT'S WITH ZURO CALLING THEM WEAK. THE NERVE. GET THEM TO REAL GEARS AND LET'S HEAR HIM SAY THAT AGAIN. >D

P.S: 0.27 made me giggle a bit. XD <3 And I'm not sure if anyone realized this, but ZURO, WHY IS YOUR TALKING TEXT SO SPESHUL? It's DROP SHADOWED *SHOT*

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!