View Single Post
06-09-2010   #8 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirokoAzuri

Thanks for the advice. ^^ I really appreciate it. I'm getting a ton of help from the guild I'm in although one person keeps insisting on getting some of my items for me. o.O Not that I mind since I plan to go back and get it myself anyway. I don't have my shop points unfortunately and the best thing I was able to get through a gift box was two Nate's bottles. I'm often in time for events so I'll be able to get better stuff soon, but since I made my bunny about 2 or so weeks ago and I'm only lvl 73, it'll take a while. For now, I'll just get help from my guild and do what I can.
For me, I play four years (including "absences"), so around Lvl. 130+ I got a heaping load of low-lvl MyShop stuff (either aiming for pet or something else), so I make good use of them.

There is also Usop's "How to get free MyShop Pts" guide... So maybe if you are bored, maybe you can try them and see how his methods work? (I used to get free Pts before, but got tired of it, lol!)

It was nice to see a helpfull guild. Oh and grats on the Nate Bottles. I would suggest to hold on to them until you get a Boss Unique (Golden Sword or Guardian Staff?), compound with Attribute Stones (can be rewarded though quests), and if there is a bad compound, you can repair it.

Oh and to support the works on the 4141 build: On my Buffalo, he can do Critical like a mad-man in seconds, especially since I gave him a bit of Pts on DX, so his kills are fast and deadly! Really fun melee character to run with! Though again, a great cost of spending your monnies on MyShop gears in order to stay alive!

I wish you luck with your Boxer and you guide!

P.S. My JessicaUshiromia (Boxer) is Lvl. 90 right now~ And I havn't done ALL of the Oops quests yet! I only did a bit of Mermaid Quests too. MQs/Fiesta really did paid me off~ <3 (Though I end up buying those stickers. )

Last edited by Gaap; 06-09-2010 at 12:20 AM.