View Single Post
06-07-2010   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Minor typo. You probably meant to type 3 instead of 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HirokoAzuri
4123-
In my opinion, I like this build better than 4114 because of the Sense. Not alot of Magic, but you are a Power type so you can cover up your lack of MP with Mature Compounding if you have the slots for it.
Now this is my opinion regarding this build so don't feel bad about what I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HirokoAzuri
4222-
This is the build I always use because I like having everything equal. HP is slow, but I try to make do with it, yet I would honestly suggest Charm is at a 3 or a 4. Sense is okay too and you still get MP. I use a ton of skills since my HP isn't all too high, so I really need the Magic on 2 at least.
In the long run, a 4222 build isn't generally the best to follow. It's better focus more towards the 4114 or 4123 build.

With a 4222 build, you'll have a higher MP output but you are wasting your growth on two stats that don't matter much, MA and MD.
› MA is useless except for Flaming Fist. Even then, the MA within that formula is insignificant that it's just thrown out.
› MD may be useful against magic-casting monsters but once you reach higher content, that won't make a difference. You're going to need a lot more MD than just the growth itself.

Players may feel that the MP itself is low in the beginning, but that's the same to all classes event Magic themselves. Once you reach higher levels, you'll notice that your MP is at an okay value for grinding.

You also want to consider future bossing. It's better to have more HP/HV than MP/MD.

It's been so long since I've grinded low level characters so I can't give alternate locations for you to add on.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog