View Single Post
06-07-2010   #14 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Blane Ashton Private Academy- a private highschool which had been built only a few years ago. Already bearing an exellent reputation, this is the main school that is currently where most detectives flock to nowadays. This was the school where the cellphone game first spread outside of gaming circles and became well known.

The faculty are worried for their students and don't want the detectives to taint the "atmosphere of education", so they have enlisted a certain man to investigate whats going on in the school while they keep the others away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
lol is there only room for one rich brat? maybe this school is a really prestigious one for rich kids
private high school = LOTS of rich brats. I know, I went to one. lol

oh yeah I'm not procrastinating, I'll have my chara up in a sec.

edit: Kari Melodiae