View Single Post
06-01-2010   #17 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"It's fine," the finely dressed ghoul said. "Those humans and the llike can be such a pain really. That's why we do our best to keep the population down when we can. Aha!"

The ghoul pulled out a wheel of cheese.

"Anyway, my name is Shriek. I'm the leader of the ghouls and wights around this part. Then there are the mimics. They're good guys. There are ghosts too but I don't really concern myself with them. Oh and the armor guys too. They're pretty friendly as well... if you're not human!"

"Boss, he's not," a ghoul commented.

"Yeah... I know," Shriek deadpanned. "It was a joke." He returned his attention back to Kai. "Anyway, we're all basically undead, dead, or inanimate around here so atleast you won't have to share the little food that makes its way down here... that is if you plan to stay."