View Single Post
06-01-2010   #16 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Ah, well," Akaiito began, "Human, elf and giant women keep coming after me for my horns," he took a bit from his fish, "It really sucks! A bunch of my buddies have died and lost their horns to those leacherous women!"

He shuddered a bit, trying to avoid picturing him without his horns and like a corpse.

"Then I just had it with hanging out in the dugald isle dungeon and serving myself up on a silver platter. I took off, leaving some poor hussy in the dust. I stole from some randomly travelers along the way and ended up here."

He finished off his meal and popped the cork from the wine bottle. He downed a few gulps, "I doubt you guys would understand the big deal over horns, since you aren't incubi... But losing our horns is like being castrated. It's mortifying," he paused a bit, "... I probably sound like some sort of coward, but hundreds of women have come to me already to try and lop my head off. Dungeon life is kinda boring, anyways."

"Haha," he laughed, "Sorry, I started to ramble."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.