View Single Post
06-01-2010   #15 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

The ghouls first went for the loaf of bread that was in the basket. They passed it around and each grabbed a bit of it.

"I wish we had some cups for this milk," one ghoul said.

The fancily dressed one laughed, "It's fine. We'll all take turns taking a swig."

"This is a great," a practically toothless fiend grinned. "Normally we'd have to fight to get this kind of grub."

Contrary to popular belief, ghouls did eat and they liked more than just the grubs and other bugs dungeon life offered them. There was nothing sweeter than strawberry milk pilfered from a daring traveler.

"So," the well dressed ghoul said, his hand digging around the basket in hopes of finding cheese. "What brings you here, stranger? I can tell you're no human or Elf."