Thread: Skill Simulator
View Single Post
06-01-2010   #62 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman840
I think I may have misdirected you, so here's a full explanation:

When I added points to the fire and ice specialization, it added the skill points in there.

However, with the earth specialization, it does not "say" it added points into it, makes it "active" (colored), and it deducts a point from the SP each time I left click on it. When I right click it back, it does not give me back the SP that was used for it, as well as making it "Deactive" (grey)...

If you want, I can make a quick video to explain it more clearly (as well as it being a video representation)...
dunno, it works in my copy now.
when i redl 0.9b it doesn't work

probably a bug caused by my laptop crashing before 0.9b release, it deleted some stuff, maybe more bugs elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I notice that a few classes don't have skill descriptions D:

I'll post them up later today for whatever characters I have.
i have all the chars, it takes approximately 4 hours to type up all the character data for each char
and i'll be taking a break now, since i released the last 4 character datas within a week or 2

Last edited by Lunar; 06-01-2010 at 01:37 PM.