View Single Post
06-01-2010   #7 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Laila was sprinting across Dunbarton, running south outside of the city.

"Damn apple trees. Why would someone they plant them far OUTSIDE town where lots of bears or foxes can come and attack me?" she said muttering to herself.

"'Oh Laila, I really need your help," she said, mocking the town's priestess's voice. "I need 10 apples, and fast! Now if you mess this up again...well, you might consider finding another place to get holy water. Hmmpth."

She finally made it to an apple tree after groaning to herself some more. The tree was enormous, it's roots reaching yards away from the tree itself. The prized apples, however, well equally out of reach as were the branches and leaves.

"Even better. Maybe I could uh, punch or shake it some and some apples will fall off." Laila took a look around to see if anyone was around before trying to madly shake the tree.