View Single Post
05-30-2010   #3 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

It's not dead, it's just that people are usually grinding and communicating with friends/guilds rather than random people. Not only that, but the game just officially became released a few months ago; you need to give it time to grow.

I noticed that you're in Kadopan as well, while more players are at Windus. TBH, it was stupid of nDoors to release two servers. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
I like this game a lot, however I don't find it to be very noob-friendly as it's a stat based game...
The thing is, the stats don't really do jack. It's not like maple where you need your stats to be perfect.

As somebody once said in a guide: "You can even have 100 stats in the wrong place, yet there would still be nothing wrong with your character."

I agree with the above. As for guides, you can check this out: http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/ce...view.asp?fid=8

Last edited by Jon; 05-30-2010 at 10:45 AM.