View Single Post
05-24-2010   #1158 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tategami
So, it says that the requirement is 55, and I know I'm only 44, but I'm wondering if I can be CONSIDERED FOR ADDING PENDING REACHING 55 - especially considering I'll probably be 55 by next weekend if I have my way.

I'm looking for a guild pretty bad cause I get bored (and I'm picky!) but this seems like just what I'm looking for. So yeah. Let me know~
sure you can join x] you can join now if you want, the level requirement was something old thats not really enforced anymore XD too lazy to get rid of it :]

give me a whisper on RandomPerson or whisper BabyTakumi if you cant find me and we can give you the add /o/