View Single Post
05-20-2010   #258 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Maximillion took the cash from Kallistos, "Of course. Ask whoever's at the front desk for a key, and be sure to mention I allowed it."

He then turned to look at Larietta, "What about you, Ms. Siefred? What is it that you wished to speak with me about?"

"Well..." She stepped forward, then she instantly lost her train of thought when she saw the assasination requests on the desk, she grabbed them and looked at each one, "... W-what the hell is this crap!?" her voice seemed to carry through all of HQ... Now flustered, she slams the papers down on his desk, "What have I deserved to just... get killed off!? I admit I can be loud and obnoxious at points but I doubt I've done anything way to serious to have this many people wanting my head lopped off!"

"Calm down, Ms. Siefred," Maximillion began...

"I can't be calm in a situation like this!"

"... Have you been using any of your bombs outside of HQ or when you're not on missions?"

She shook her head, "Of course not! I don't cause any trouble in town!" Larietta's attention went back to Ergus and she grabbed him by the shoulders, "Are you the one who's gonna try to kill me!?" Her eyes were a bit teary... "Are you!?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody