View Single Post
05-20-2010   #46 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Yeah, it's not big deal, although I do think that the magic music effect is based on the scroll and is not done at random.

Approved, but is your character purposely new at stuff (cause of all the low ranks)? I'd say you could have at the very least rank 9 alchemy mastery, but it's your choice.
Yes, She's only just starting. I could make her younger but...

I'm tired of playing kids

I'll add a few more ranks i guess. (still have yet to play Mabi, since the only people (irl) I know who played it complained to high hell about it ("I played and it was like 'okay, this is cool' but then the game was like 'GET A JOB' and I went 'No, that's why I'm playing a game, to get away from my job' and uninstalled the game") I'll play it eventually.)

Also, I prefer to err on the safer (weaker) side for RPing stuff I'm not familiar with

Also, edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow
at least maeve isn't a HUS--
/shot
Hey, Mel is my only hussy, good sir.

Last edited by Mitchi; 05-20-2010 at 07:36 AM.