View Single Post
05-20-2010   #44 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tategami
Well, I'm assuming you're not going to make me roll a dice to see whether my magic music makes enemies fall asleep or somesuch, or give me only a certain number of uses for my compositions... So it makes sense that some elements are changed a bit, haha. ^^;

Yeah, it's not big deal, although I do think that the magic music effect is based on the scroll and is not done at random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
We generally don't do dice rolls and such, since it over complicates things @_@

Besides, that would require a system, none of which really work for forums

Edit:

Ohai, Character here.

/forum/character-inf...eve-drest.html

Lemme know if I need to change things.

Approved, but is your character purposely new at stuff (cause of all the low ranks)? I'd say you could have at the very least rank 9 alchemy mastery, but it's your choice.
Ranking goes Rank F (noob) -E-D-C-B-A->rank 9 (middle-low decent)-8-7 (true middle)-6-5-4-3(where you start to get "pro")-2-1 (highest rank, supar pro)
Oh and have more wind crystals. One is used up every time you use wind blast. They come in stacks of 50 (in 1x1 inventory space).
Other crystals you can carry around:
Water (for water blast)
fire (for flame burst)
earth (sand blast/burst?)

And high ranked advanced magic (thunder, ice spear, fireball). I can say using a rank 1 fireball crystal is just about as devastating as using fireball itself (well -20% damage, but fireball does like, what 5000 damage?).
Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Who needs magic when you can replicate the results with chemicals and formulas?
Laila: because you need magic to make the crystals silly

Wow I wrote like a ton.