View Single Post
05-19-2010   #252 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"Melody" she replied to Evis.

"What do you know!? You're a girl and a C! I'll show you next time."

Melody stood and raised an eyebrow at the young boy. Adolescents were usually obnoxious, so she usually avoided them, but that was uncalled for.

"Anyway, Melody we've been trying to talk sense into that kid since he joined. He doesn't learn. So what exactly happened anyway? Looks like everyone got in a fight with the redkles,"

"We all did, really. See, Our group was supposed to hunt hares, but the hares were only at the farm we were supposed to eliminate them from because the Redkles had moved down from the mountain." She said to Watt "I know my limits, and that other girl, Ahrima, seemed competent too. Given this guild's reputation, I expected Van, who i understand was already a member, to be able to hold his own."

She then turned and looked at the young boy, leaning close to him.

"I'll say this once. Never bring gender into this again. The next time you feel like doing so, I'll be more than happy to remind you that a girl took on monsters where you had failed. I assumed you were a sensible kid but you proved me wrong." She said calmly, her words dripping with poisonous honey.

She stood gracefully and turned to leave.

---

Melody went over to the front desk, where Cameron was sitting.

"Cleaned and patched up. You needed to talk to us?" She said slyly.