View Single Post
05-19-2010   #251 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Van's eye widened at Melody's words and they seemed to get a bit moist to with what appeared the be tears. He looked away aburptly.

"What do you know!? You're a girl and a C!" He said fiddling with his blanket. "I'll show you next time. vis, I'm skilled. I just had a rough day."

"Kid... once Cameron gets a hold of you there won't be a next time," Watt joked again.

Van bristled at the doctor's words.

"Anyway, Melody we've been trying to talk sense into that kid since he joined. He doesn't learn," shrugged Watt as he approached Evis. He began to help Evis out.

"So what exactly happened anyway? Looks like everyone got in a fight with the redkles," Watt asked.

((ooc darn u nop xD))