Thread: Glee
View Single Post
05-19-2010   #251 (permalink)
1stsim144
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I am starting hating Glee (in a good way).. Ever since 'Home', Glee has been making me cry like a baby with their songs. Seriously! It's so epicly awesome that always makes me cry.... This just shows the actors are really good with their parts! This episode showed Shelby (which we already know) is Rachel's mom. And their scene is really heartbreaking.. I seriously crying (more like wailing) at 11pm in my room. Alone. With my mum knocking on my door asking wtf is going on. LOL.

So yeah.. And seriously, what's up with the Glee kids suddenly showing up in the mall when Artie's imagining. (Thank you writers//producers for giving him (forgot real name) the chance to show his dance moves)

Mike can't be any hotter. I LOVE YOU MIKE!!! Now they only need to give him a few lines in the show. ^-^
I loove his sleek move in his dancing. Damn! >=o

So, now, we all know that Jesse is not that kind of bad, I mean yes, he's bad for like using her but.. He was only helping Shelby reuniting with her daughter that she never had the chance to met. Forgive her that!
Actually, I was hoping New Direction would lose in regionals so we will have longer seasons~~~~

Yeap. Whom I missing here? Oh, Barney (Bryan) know how to sing! LOL
I would never watch him the same way I watch Barney in How I Met Your Mother.
"Hey, I'm Barney. SUIT UP! and Sing"

Am I the only one who got the gay vibes when he and Mr. Shue singing in bar and stage? No, seriously. I felt turned on. LOL

So... Apparently, he was turned on by Sue.. LOL

I miss Sue, she needs more line.