View Single Post
05-19-2010   #74 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Tortuga woke up from his nap and noticed that the sun was getting a little low. He yawned and frowned, suddenly remembering that he had an excess of jerky in his car. He could have went down and traded it since some of the residents were too scrawny to do any hunting on his own. He shrugged and figured that could wait for tomorrow much like everything else.

He sat up and stretched again and decided a brisk walk in the rapidly cooling desert would do him some good. The dusk was his favorite time of day, though it was also very short. He decided that he could check out those cactus from the other day and see if those new growths were just about right for picking.

----------

"Wow I think my mouth is watering just thinking about it," Floralita said, adjusting the rabbit's weight in her hands. "Jim also got some flour in. We should trade him for some. Bread would be heavenly with the stew."