View Single Post
05-19-2010   #73 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"We might have time for stew. From what I heard from people over east of here, the miasma should be rolling through before too long, so we'll have plenty of time before we're able to be out again."

Ikea picked up the head of the jackrabbit, straining from it's weight. Not even their resident hunter, Gyro, could usually bring back a rabbit of this size. The adults were notoriously hard to trap, and they rarely fight back and often run away.

"We could dry it." Illana piped up. "The sun is hot enough where we are and we could easily make soup out of dried meat. If we have enough salt left we could use that too."

Ikea grinned.

"I knew your smarts would eventually come in handy! We could probably barter the skins off to people too."

---

The coyotes were nearing Toruga's boxcar when they smelled something tastier.

The scent of freshly slain meat.