View Single Post
05-12-2010   #234 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Love the grass one!

I also really hope they remove the HM crap. Or make each Pokemon have one or two HM-only slots for overworld use or something (while still keeping the 4 regular slots of course)... ugh. I hated hated fighting Red in HG/SS because guess what? You need 4 HMS TO GET TO HIM. So either you find a Pokemon that can learn all four (Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Surf, Waterfall) or teach them to your team members. I couldn't even use all six of my trained Pokemon for him because of that - refused to teach anyone those useless moves (minus Surf.. Waterfall is a good move but wouldn't go on my special attacker water) so I had to withdraw a Bibarel and let him be the slave while leaving Roserade behind. /sigh