View Single Post
05-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Monster taming one:

I have two to go off of. One is a poke-clone, the other is more jade cocoon 2/cubivore.

Afterwild:
Post nuclear war (where have we heard that before in my games? XD), society struggles to rebuild itself. Animals, however, have developed special, almost magical traits to survive. Mythical creatures such as elementals and dragons have appeared, and even plants have started to manifest sentience. Animals grow stronger by eating the hearts of other "tainted" creatures, and begin to manifest their prey's traits (Wolves with scales or wings anyone?).

Pocket Worlds
In the very distant future, overpopulation has become a major problem for mankind. Technology had led to the discovery of inter-dimensional travel. However, as no other dimensions were in existence, there were none we could travel to. But the technology had given way to something new: pocket dimensions. People could have their own personal little worlds.

Along with this new technology there was something new that arose: The ability to create life. Artificial life forms were made (long story short: we mades pokemanz).