View Single Post
05-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Official RP plot Brainstorming thread

A thread for when you need to bounce ideas back and forth before starting an RP. Also to help gauge interest on a particular idea, to see if you should start work on it (how much does it suck to make an RP and have everything all planned out and elaborate only to get a bunch of "eh, not my thing" type responses?).

Also good for if you have an idea but don't necessarily want to run the RP yourself (you would prefer someone else do it, or you would prefer to be a normal player).

-----------------

To start off, I have a couple ideas that I was thinking of starting work on, but I don't know if I should do em (or which one to start up first).

Persona RP
A while back, Ryan (Maget) had an idea for a Shin Megami Tensei RP, but not many people wanted to join since it wasn't persona. Figured a Persona one might be good.

Monster taming RP
Seeing as how my gamer husband and I both love monster raising games (monster rancher, pokemon, jade cocoon, etc) I was wondering if there was interest for an RP on a forum (need to bounce ideas for work on my actual monster raising game).

((title pending)) IDK what type
Imagine for a second that if someone poured their heart and soul into creating something, that it would give it a soul (a scuplture would move, a weapon would be stronger, etc). What would you craft with all your heart?