View Single Post
05-10-2010   #56 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

just a shitty comic i did during art when i was supposed to be designing a room and a building

Spoiler!

spoiler for language? lol

half assed doodles and based off the rp over here /forum/role-playing/...iviera-rp.html

/copypasta from DA

Quote:
the comic itself is based on an actual conversation that went on between two characters.

angel girl = nameless atm (name will be revealed later)
braid guy = Makoto

Makoto is gay, btw. We tend to joke about how he's always screwing with his male sprite slaves on msn.

Angel: "... I couldn't help but notice that a certain sprite slave of your's who used to be around here quite a bit disappeared some time ago... Ekim, was it? ... He was pretty cute... F-Forgive me, General Makoto! ... To ponder on matters that don't concern me..."

Makoto: "You're right... they don't concern you. But it's a little thing really. That sprite merely returned to my parents estate."

this is the actual conversation that went on in the RP way way later on. also, guy in teh last panel (Akaiito) is the slave they're talking about (he invaded the manor disguised as a slave).. and yeah, he got ****ed a lot. Well, he's an incubus... so maybe he was okay with it?

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody