View Single Post
06-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can't earn any respect (not here)...

I'm just ranting here because I don't want to bring this issue up where I play and the like.

I'll just get straight to the point, I'm mostly being treated like an unknown person. Not so much from the staff members (they're wonderful people), but the actual players of this game I play. Actually, some players are alright, but there are quite a few who hate and ignore me.

I've done a lot for a lot of people, yet it's like I don't even gain one once of respect from my fellow players. I listen to problems, I give out advice, I chill with them, and they seem to not notice I exist most of the time (except when I'm giving out advice or items/money).

I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe they do respect me, but don't care to show it. At any rate, I'm sick of always feeling depressed because it seems as if nobody gives two flying craps about me.

What's funny is, I was trying to cheer a friend up about the very same problem, and I think she's doing better now. It's just that I can't even seem to follow my own words, but oh well...

Last edited by Jon; 06-21-2008 at 01:22 AM.