View Single Post
05-08-2010   #86 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta went with Evis and Kallistos to the desk. She was merely listening to the discussions going on intently... So there were now three newbies, huh? A man, and two girls. She decided to let Evis do the talking... Oh wait, she had to go get her stuff.

"I'll be right back, Evis. I need to get some things," She told him.

She headed to the staircase and went upstairs to her room. She quickly got her equipment together- bombs, a bag for traps, some armor (but nothing way to restricting)... stuff like that- and ran back downstairs. She jumped the last four or so stairs and went back to Evis.

Maximillion laughed, ".. The building used to be a hotel a while back, then it was changed into a guild," He closed the safe and turned to Ergus, holding the money out to him. It looked like it was around two times more the reward he would`ve gotten from the assassination mission.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody